Ekta integrates real-world businesses and properties into our blockchain ecosystem, creating value and purpose for both worlds. Ekta is a Sanskrit name that means integrity and unity for all people.
Ekta’s vision is to bridge blockchain with the physical world to enable profit with purpose and improve people’s lives and the natural world around us.
Ekta’s mission is to leverage blockchain technology to onboard the 95% of the world’s population that’s not yet on-chain through straightforward utility and value.
Ekta is pioneering the way towards mass adoption and spearheading blockchain’s crossing of the chasm.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of projects that will challenge you and make a real impact on your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a highly motivated team driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in history.
- Our Ekta HQ is in beautiful Bali, Indonesia.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in crypto.
Ekta is seeking a highly motivated candidate with excellent communication skills to join our growing team as a Game Master. Our Game Master will be responsible for ensuring players know and follow the rules during the game and working collaboratively with team leaders to meet project deadlines.
How you’ll contribute:
- Assist in planning and facilitating gaming events, contests, and other activities.
- Ensure player satisfaction by responding timely and accurately to players’ complaints and disputes.
- Provide support to basic game-related queries.
- Conduct quality assurance assessment of game products and other assets to ensure product quality and service.
- Perform investigation and documentation of game exploits, bugs, and other issues in the online gaming world.
- Ensure all players adhere to gaming rules and regulations.
- Coordinate with different teams to achieve milestones within deadlines.
- Manage gaming operations and report game status to management daily.
- Collate and analyze feedback and suggestions from players for continuous improvements to the game.
- Evaluate game processes and procedures and recommend improvements.
- Manage game messaging and gaming channels to attract more players.
- Perform server backtesting and hack testing of gaming products.
- 1 -3 years of experience as a game master.
- Passionate about blockchain and crypto gaming.
- Ability to identify and track and report relevant community metrics.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Productive collaboration and multi-tasking skills.
- Effective listening skills.
- Proficient in Google collaborative tools.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Desired additional skills:
- Knowledge of Asana, JIRA, Slack & G Suite.
- Experience with Telegram and Discords.