Ekta integrates real-world businesses and properties into our blockchain ecosystem, creating value and purpose for both worlds. Ekta is a Sanskrit name that means integrity and unity for all people.
Ekta’s vision is to bridge blockchain with the physical world to enable profit with purpose and improve people’s lives and the natural world around us.
Ekta’s mission is to leverage blockchain technology to onboard the 95% of the world’s population that’s not yet on-chain through clear utility and value.
Ekta is pioneering the way towards mass adoption and spearheading blockchain’s crossing of the chasm.
Ekta-MetaTrees is in search of a Junior Game Developer to turn game mechanics into game code in a fast-moving environment. You will be involved in various aspects of the game’s creation from concept to finished product including coding, programming, audio, design, production, and visual arts.
- Responsible for designing and developing video games for PC, console, and mobile applications translating requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code.
- Construct the base of the engine on which the game will run.
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features.
- Develop schedules and determine milestones.
- Contribute to the design and audio features of the game
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality
- Detect identification and resolution and document technical specifications
- “Polish” the game, maintain code, fix bugs, and iron out occurring problems
- Contribute to the development of overall technical specifications of game development.
- Ensure integration of the various game modules and levels for a seamless experience.
- Oversee the continuous maintenance and addition of new features to the game.
- Oversee development of software patches and expansion of games.
- Resolve performance and stability issues proactively as required.
- Troubleshoot complex problems and create solutions to unforeseen design problems in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Games Technology or relevant field
- 2 -4 years of experience
- Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development
- Hands-on experience primarily with C++ or other programming languages (Java, C, etc)
- High-level knowledge of APIs and libraries
- Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices, and technologies
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Blockchain, Crypto, NFT experience/understanding
- Excellent verbal, writing, and communication skills
- Attention to detail, takes initiative, critical thinker, and problem-solver
- Should also be a team player, be well-spoken, and be skilled in collaboration
- Wide-ranging knowledge of gaming trends.
- Experience working with collaborative software and systems such, but not limited to:
- Google Drive, Google suite of productivity apps
- JIRA, Asana is plus