Ekta integrates real-world businesses and properties into our blockchain ecosystem, creating value and purpose for both worlds. Ekta is a Sanskrit name that means integrity and unity for all people.
Ekta’s vision is to bridge blockchain with the physical world to enable profit with purpose, and improve people’s lives and the natural world around us.
Ekta’s mission is to leverage blockchain technology to onboard the 95% of the world’s population that’s not yet on-chain through clear utility and value.
Ekta is pioneering the way towards mass adoption and spearheading blockchain’s crossing of the chasm.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to oversee various parts of the Ekta ecosystem such as NFTs, DeFi, etc. You’ll be involved in product life cycle development icludinding: mapping out requirements, designing workflows and researching and identifying technology solutions.
This role can be remote.
- Coordinate teams to manage product life cycles from ideation to completion
- Research, analyze and identify technical requirements for the development of business solutions and technical capabilities
- Develop and implement product strategies
- Review and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and teams to develop requirements, features, and end products
- Develop product requirements documents (PRD)
- Integrate qualitative and quantitative research, data analysis, and market insights into product requirements, prioritization, roadmaps and strategies
- Support the successful delivery of functionality and initiatives.
- A minimum of 3+ years experience as a Product Manager in the e-sports or gaming space
- Previous experience in product lifecycle management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders to drive product development
- Advanced quantitative/quantitative data analysis skills and experience with A/B testing
- Solution-oriented, proactive, and highly organized