Ekta integrates real-world businesses and properties into our blockchain ecosystem, creating value and purpose for both worlds. Ekta is a Sanskrit name that means integrity and unity for all people.
Ekta’s vision is to bridge blockchain with the physical world to enable profit with purpose, and improve people’s lives and the natural world around us.
Ekta’s mission is to leverage blockchain technology to onboard the 95% of the world’s population that’s not yet on-chain through clear utility and value.
Ekta is pioneering the way towards mass adoption and spearheading blockchain’s crossing of the chasm.
We’re looking for a highly organized and deadline-driven Project Manager with experience in blockchain (preferred). You’ll serve as the link between the product team and the marketing team to ensure messaging is accurate, projects are delivered on time, and assign ownership of various projects to specific individuals. This role can be remote.
- Manage and support marketing campaigns and projects by determining deliverables timelines, milestones
- Coordinate alignment between marketing and product team
- Develop roadmaps and supporting documentation for various aspects of each project
- Assign tasks and ownership to internal and external teams
- Oversee the day-to-day progress of projects and report on this to management
- Collaborate with Product Managers to determine requirements, scope, and objectives
- Collaborate with and manage the work of freelancers
- Develop and improve internal processes where necessary
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in project management with a focus on creative and technical project management (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical, and a skilled multi-tasker.
- Previous experience working on marketing campaigns and projects involving cross-functional teams
- A basic understanding of crypto and blockchain technology is a plus
- Experience working with Slack, Asana, and Google Suite (preferred)