Ekta integrates real world businesses and properties into our blockchain ecosystem, creating value and purpose for both worlds. Ekta is a Sanskrit name that means integrity and unity for all people.
Ekta’s vision is to bridge blockchain with the physical world to enable profit with purpose, improve people’s lives and the natural world around us.
Ekta’s mission is to leverage blockchain technology to onboard the 95% of the world’s population that’s not yet on-chain through clear utility and value.
Ekta is pioneering the way towards mass adoption and spearheading blockchain’s crossing of the chasm.
EKTA is in search of high-level Scrum Master professional who can lead a team of developers using Agile project management through the course of developing the MetaTrees blockchain game. This person should be committed to the scrum values and practices, but should also remain flexible and open to opportunities for the team to improve their workflow.
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- 5-7 years of experience in information technology (IT) project management.
- Experience with Agile technologies and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or information systems, or related field required.
- Blockchain, Crypto, NFT experience/understanding
- Prior experience on a scrum team
- Ability to analyse and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- PSM Level I-III
- Wide-ranging knowledge of gaming trends.
- Experience working with collaborative software and systems such, but not limited to:
- Google Drive, Google suite of productivity apps
- Asana is plus