Ekta integrates real world businesses and properties into our blockchain ecosystem, creating value and purpose for both worlds. Ekta is a Sanskrit name that means integrity and unity for all people.
Ekta’s vision is to bridge blockchain with the physical world to enable profit with purpose, and improve people’s lives and the natural world around us.
Ekta’s mission is to leverage blockchain technology to onboard the 95% of the world’s population that’s not yet on-chain through clear utility and value.
Ekta is pioneering the way towards mass adoption and spearheading blockchain’s crossing of the chasm.
Ekta-MetaTrees is in search of a UI/UX Designer to create satisfying and compelling experiences for players of MetaTrees, drawing on results from user research and workflow analysis. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our players’ needs and help us grow our community.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and founders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Design, Games Technology, or relevant field
- 3 -5 years experience
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good time-management skills
- Blockchain, Crypto, NFT experience/understanding
- Excellent verbal, writing, and communication skills
- Attention to detail, takes initiative, critical thinker, and problem-solver
- Wide-ranging knowledge of gaming trends.
- Experience working with collaborative software and systems such, but not limited to:
- Google Drive, Google suite of productivity apps
- Asana is plus